Mount Takao - Popular Spot for Mountain Hiking in Tokyo
It was beginning from my discussion with my manager at Honolu Halal Ramen Ebisu. When I felt that I was in Japan for a long time but I never did my hobby. Yup, my hobby is hiking . That's why I came into him for having his recommendation. What do I really want ? What kind of mountain which I want to climb up ? In summary, I want to climb up a mountain which is near from Tokyo, no pollution , high enough , so many trees and not as famous as Mount Fuji. Read also : Visit Mount Bromo for 2 Days Under 67 $ As a result of my expectation, Mount Takao is the best choice for my next trip. According to JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) , Mt Takao is 599m high and located in western Tokyo. It is blessed nature's rich bounty and is designed as a National Park. About an hour from the center of Tokyo, it is a popular spot for mountain hiking. Read also : Hiking on Merapi Mountain (the volcano), Indonesia How to get there ? Y...

Comments