Welcome to my traveling notebook ! Now, I wanna talk about my experience when being a hiking guide to Merapi Mountain. Merapi Mountain by Takanobu Shiina I don't know how much I love hiking . Anyway, I love nature so much. I actually never join something like scout club or hikers club in university. But when hiking, alhamdulillah I never get injure. By the way, there are a lot of people wanna hiking but they have lack of mountenering knowledge. Hey guys, how lucky I am. A lot of my friends, they are rescuer and hikers. That's why I understand so many techniques during hiking. See also : Best Vacation Spot For Hiking in Java Island, Indonesia Ok back to the topic. In 2015, it is actually not my first time for being hiking guide. But for guiding some foreigners it's my first time ( for hiking ). Not only from one country, it looks like united nation. They come from several countries that are Columbia, Japan, Ukraine, Polandia, Mexico and England. ...
Comments