Requirements for Country Director Greenpeace – March 2016
Greenpeace, one of the world’s most respected and dynamic organizations, is an international non-profit global campaigning organization that acts to ensure the ability of Earth to nurtur life in all its diversity. At the heart of Greenpeace’s campaigns is the tradition of non-violent, direct action against environmental abuse and destruction.
Currently, we are looking for staff for fulfill position :
Key Duties :
- Develop and manage a high performance Programme country implementation team
- Provide strong national based implementatio od GPSEA’s programme goals
- Ensure the delivery of projects, targets and programme work in the country, oversee the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organizations regional strategic plan in the country
- Lead the programme planning in the country office
- Oversee the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the organizations regional strategic plan in the country
- Bachelor in Arts of science degree, or equivalent experience working on environment campaigns
- At least 6 years of professional experience with at least3 years in successful people management roles
For detail information about this position. Clik HERE.
Deadline : 20 March 2015
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace. Pleace attach this to a completed application form (HERE) and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance in Completing Your Application Form
1. Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions
2. Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CV) will not be accepted.
3. Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (email@example.com), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
4. If you have any questions, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.