Recruitment IODP ACE Life Assurance – March 2016
PT ACE Life Assurance (“ACE Life Indonesia is a part of the ACE Group of Companies) is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers with operations in 53 countries. ACE also provides personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Due to our rapid expansion and to support the company’s growth in Indonesia, PT ACE Life Assurance seeks University Graduate to take career challenges with us in Insurance Officer Development Program (Code : IODP)
"Insurance Officer Development Program (IODP)"
About The Program
- The Insurance Officer Development Program (IODP) is a structured development program which helps University Graduate learn, develop and succeed in a chalenging and fast-paced Corporate environment.
- The IODP consists of 6 months of holistic development where the University Graduate will learn and develop through Experience (learning on the job), Exposure (learning from others) and Education (structured learning).
- The program is a combination of classrooms orientation, structured rotations, on-the-job learning, and mentoring session.
- Successfully completing this 6 monts program, will lead to challenging career opportunities with ACE.
- Belonging to the team of the company’s future Leaders, result in attractive and competitive remuneration, for challenging work and dedication. ACE is a meritaocracy company – talents are rewarded based on their contributions and performance.
Who Are We Looking For ?
Graduates from reputable universities/business schools :
- Graduates from reputable universities (local and overseas) majoring Mathematic, Actuary, Economy (Management, Finance or Accounting), Information Technology and Marketing with strong record of academic results (top of class/honors) GPA > 3.00.
- Demonstrate a CAN DO, Nimble and Quick attitudes, self-motivation as self starter and committed to team work.
- Strong business mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A proven track records of on campus activities or work with campus organizations.
- Computer literacy as well as fluency in English.
We are planning to roll-out the IODP in April 2016, therefore for those who are interested to apply please send your CV along with education certificate and transcript at your soonest to email@example.com .
Your resume shall not be more than 1 MB and please put the application code as your subject. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test and interview.
For more information about our company please visit : www.acegroup.com/ACE-Life/ .