Recruitment Staff of CV MATERIALIZ3D – March 2016
CV MATERIALIZ3D is an R & D, prototyping and manufactring lab under management of Bsure, LLC, a creative, dynamic and eclectic start-up business enterprise based in Kansas City, USA. We have focused on the development of emerging technologies and global e-commerse since mid 2009. We believe that high-quality human capital is the core to global business success.
Immediate Job Openings :
1. General Research And Marketing Assistant
Englis speaing general research assistant would assist the director and R&D team in data analysis about ongoing projects, supporting purchasing activities and developing marketing channels. This vacancy is open to graduates from any disciplines.
2. 3D Modeler
Must not only be proficient in 3D modeling software such as, Blender, SketchUP, 3DS Max, Maya, SolidWorks, AutoCad but also possess a good sense of art. You will be working full time on art projects that will be carved on our CNC machines, plus editing full body scans of models.
3. G-Code Scripter
G-code scripter will be responsible for 5 axis CNC machine using Sprutcam software. Sprutcam software is used to convert stl 3D image filers into the G-Code tool paths that is used by the CNC machines to carve objects out of wood and metal. You will be working with the CNC routers, plasma cutters, water jet cutters and laser cutters.
4. Electro-Mechanical Enginer
Key Responsibilities :
a. Doing all aspects of research and development for advanced power bed Piezo electric 3D printer project and CNC router table project, plus ongoing further projects.
b. Producing drawings, calculations and spesifications and overseeing progress.
c. Organizing existing research information and getting new insights for prototyping development.
d. Assisting and supporting research and development department head as requested.
a. Possess a combination of Electronic Engineering related degree and fundamental understanding of Electrical and/or Mechanical (Mechatronic) Engineering principles either from academic or commercial background.
b. Strog technical skill with in-depth knowledge of : 1. Analogue and digital circuits design, 2. Control theory, 3. PCB layout and PCB design software, 4. C or C++ , 5. Embedded system (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, VHDL/Verilog)
c. Experienced in robotic project and/or competition would also desirable.
d.Excellent communication skill, you have to be able to communicate in English fluently both verbal and written.
e. Familiar with high-speed data processing, and have a highly organized approach to work.
f. Demonstrated leadership, project management, and mentoring experience.
g. Ability to adapt to company culture and its business ethic both in terms of team and corporate working.
h. Good ability to multi-task and reprioritize as necessary.
i. Personality : responsible, reliable, open-minded, trustworthy, mature and able to adapt to new situations.
5. Mechanical Engineer
Key Responsibilities :
1. Building and developing various type of CNC Machines, 3D printers, 3D scanners, plus ongoing related projects.
2. Prepare engineering related calculations and develop and visual aids.
3. Organizing existing research information and getting new insight for prototyping development.
4. Assiting and supporting R&D department team as requested.
1. Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
2. Strong technical skill, passionate in the area of mechanical engineering.
3. Intermediate – expert in : AutoCad, SolidWorks, Catia, Inventor or other relevant 3D software.
4. Familiar with high-speed data processing, and have a highly organized approach to work.
5. Preferably experienced in project related to machine development especially in CNC, 3D printer and scanner technology.
6. Excellent communication skill, you have to be able to communicate in English fluently both verbal and written.
7. Good ability to multi-task and reprioritize as necessary.
8. Personality : responsible, reliable, open-minded, trustworthy, mature and able to adapt to new situations.
Remuneration package including :
- - Annual bonus
- - Health insuranse cover
- - Invesment-pension fund
- - Daily lunch
- - Refreshment
Our company is located in Setrasari, Bandung. It close to public transportation facilities, just a walking distance to Trans Metro Bandung corridor 3.
How To Apply
Please send your a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and any related certificates by email : Ms. Shintia, firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject : APPLICATION_(POSITION)_(FULL NAME)