Hiragana (Part 2)

Hi guys ! 
Thanks for watching my blog again.

By the way, what about 8 forms that I shared on Part 1 ?
Remember all the forms ?

It is ok if you don’t remember all, just keep learning guys. I believe that you do it. And don’t forget to watch my youtube for further.

For the day, we are going to Part 2 where I want to share you 8 forms again.
Here we go....


sa shi su se so


ta chi tsu te to


It is so easy, isn’t it ?
You can also see on my own youtube

Here, I will share tips to remember it fastly :
1. 
Prepare blank papers

2.

Fold it on to 4 times and slice.

3. 
Write hiragana on a side and alphabet on the other side.
4. 
Guess hiragana which you see. You can see the answer on the behind
.
5. 
To make it perfect, you can do it with your friends. 


Let’s make it !

Let's go to Part 3 !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visa ke Jepang (Part 4)

Photo Blog Sempu Island

Photo Blog New Year 2017 in Tokyo