Photo Blog Merapi Mountain - Part 2

This part is the worst part I think

Although cloudy, Merapi still beauty as usual :)

When eruption coming, that river is full of lava. How a beautiful it is ! 

The caution that you should stop hiking on that place. For your safatey guys ! Please follow this rule. Don't follow me, that time I climb up to the top. Sorry :(

Hi Merapi ! Try to capt this picture perfectly when so tired. Really ! 

I think it is not as far as people talk to me. But, it is really far. So many times take a break and breath. Hosh hosh hosh  :D

Need food and sleep ! (actually)
Like snow board. Let's sliding !!!

The bird, nature and sunrise



Because life is look like hiking ! 

Happy face on the top of Merapi mountain

Fall down, wake up, holding the rocks. It is trully hiking !

You can see ? Two mountains over there !


My sister pretend like a model :D

Try to capture the moon but my camera is not good enough. So that is it !

Sliding on the peak . Hehehehe

I am flying. Actually really wanna fly because too much fall down. :(

Back to : Ika Nur Setiyawati's Photo Blog Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gagal Ujian S2 di Jepang (Part 3)

Job Vacancy Jewellery Representative PT Central Mega Kencana 2016

Visa ke Jepang (Part 4)